4 нояб. 2016 г.

My Roanoke Nightmare. Chapter 7

American Horror Story


6×7

Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell


& Operator: Uh, I asked for a salad.
    Alissa: Yeah, well, we’re in North Carolina. If it’s not breaded and fried, it’s not edible.

& Agnes: I am the tree and the lightning that strikes it!

& Matt: Any minute now, we’re gonna hear somebody scream.

& Dominic: I’ve done my share of slasher films. That don’t smell like corn syrup.

& Audrey: It’s nothing for a man to be 15 years older than his bride. But for a woman... it’s Mount Everest.


& Dominic: Let me tell you what the bright side is. The bad guy is always the lead on every show... Now, let me ask you something else, judgmental motherfuckers, what’s more important than screen time, huh?

& Audrey: Oh, Jesus, Sidney. I think he’s dead.
    Lee: You think?
    Audrey: Oh, leave me alone! I’m not American! I’m not used to all this carnage!

& Polks woman: Never skimp on seasoning... That’s it. Shouldn’t take more than a couple hours now... Everybody knows the secret to sweet meats is tenderizing.

& Dominic: Listen, Shelby, I am, I am helping you. But there’s cameras everywhere. Sidney’s watching everything.

& Agnes: I’m sorry. I just wanted to be on TV.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий