6 нояб. 2016 г.

My Roanoke Nightmare. Chapter 8

American Horror Story


6×8

Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell


& Dominic: What the fuck was that?!
    Shelby: You know what that was. Dominic... you’ve played this scene before.

& Dominic: I am not getting killed over no damn TV show!

& Lee: Please don’t do this! People don’t eat people.
    Mama Polk: If you ain’t Polk...
    Jether: You ain’t people.

& Lee: What is that? You cut off my ear.
    Jether: It’s a present. For Christmas. It’s the best day of the year. We each get a pickled ear.


& Lee: Why don’t you just kill me? Why take it piece by piece?
    Jether: Tradition mainly. They didn’t have no icebox back then. It was the way to keep the meat fresh.

& Audrey: Fuck you, you fucking butchers!

& Audrey: You did something, you snake. I know you did. She would never kill herself! She’s way too self-centered to commit suicide! I played her for six months! I know her better than I know myself!

& Audrey: If I die... I just want you all to know I had so many wonderful performances waiting for you. There were so many things I was gonna give to you as my fans. And I promise you, I promise you... I will love you always.

& Lee: We have to go back.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий