3 нояб. 2016 г.

Henny Penny the Sky Is Falling

Elementary 5×4


& Det. Bell: A poop emoji?
    Holmes: Oh, I thought it was ice cream.

& Det. Bell: Technically, he’s the captain’s boss’ boss, which means he’s my boss’ boss’ boss, which means I’m gonna mind my own business.

& Capt. Gregson: Do it. And not just to solve this murder. If the world is coming to an end, I want to know about it.

& Watson: Why do you smell like a banana muffin?
    Holmes: Oh, its a paste of oatmeal, baking soda, banana peel, and goldenseal root. It’s a homemade anti-itch remedy. I seem to be developing a rash.


& Holmes: They’re indistinguishable. These awards, these ribbons, trinkets, they’re-they’re just symbols; they don’t matter. Not really. The work we do does. The work is all that matters!

& Watson: So... you don’t want to accept any credit because the truth is you deserve too much credit.

& Holmes: I’m not sure of the odds, but... I think they’re better than an asteroid showing up to put you out of your misery.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий