23 нояб. 2016 г.

Mama's Hideaway

The Last Man on Earth 3×7


& Gail: We are from the church of what you’re wearing is what you’re wearing.

& Lewis: Tandy, I just wanted to thank you again for our trip. That really inspired me.
    Phil: Hey, well, your love for Mark inspires me to be a better husband to Carol. So take that and put it in your butt. Uh, literally.
    Lewis: I think you meant metaphorically.
    Phil: Oh, yes. «Metorically.» Sorry.
    Lewis: Close enough.

& Phil: Proud of you, bud. Your smile is super infectious, like the virus, huh? And again, I mean that metorically.

& Erica: It’s like Christmas Day, and I got all the presents I asked for.

& Todd: Um, Melissa just broke up with me.
    Phil: Yes!.. Oh. I’m sorry. Uh, the «yes» was about the plate, not the breakup. As for the breakup: no.


& Gail: You leave my beverages out of this!

& Gail: Oh, my God, give it a rest!
    Carol: I will not! You are supposed to be the responsible one. You are the goll-dang mom for ding-dong’s sake, you goll-dang ding-a-ling!

& Melissa: Take off your pants!

& Melissa: Take off your pants.
    Phil: I’m wearing cargo shorts.

& Phil: Melissa, I can’t do that. I’m married to Carol.

& Phil: Look, I’m just gonna come right out and say it, ’cause honesty is the language of buds. Melissa tried to initiate a pregnancy bone session.

& Phil: I turned her down right away. If she’s been with Todd, I don’t touch that bod.

& Phil: Are you, like, a-a breakfast all day, uh, person?
    Lewis: No, I eat breakfast in the morning.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий