31 окт. 2016 г.

Josh and I Go to Los Angeles!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×13


& Trent: So weird, right?
    Rebecca: Weird is a word for it.

& Rebecca: Are you blackmailing me?
    Trent: Oh, you know what they say, one person’s blackmailing is another person’s love story.
    Rebecca: Who says that?
    Trent: Me. I do. Got it from a phrase book.

& Trent: Let’s just have a quiet night at home and reconnect, huh? Do you like couscous? I do. Do you like Tarantino? I don’t.

& Rebecca: ...and before you say anything, dude makes a great dinner. And then, he-he drew me a bath and massaged my feet. It wasn’t weird, I wore a bathing suit.


& Heather: This place is so weird. A sports bar, but with kids running around, where the moms look like hookers and the hookers look like moms. I love it.

& Kevin: It’s Rebecca on the TV! She’s one of our regulars. The one that orders those custom cheeseburger pizzas.

& Paula: He looks like a Kennedy, but a sober one.
    Rebecca: Yeah, I figured it out.
    Paula: It’s like if two Kennedy cousins mated.
    Rebecca: Totally. Yeah.

& Heather: Look, I’ve seen a lot of Hallmark movies and the look on people’s faces before they run and confess their feelings, that’s... your face.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий