5 окт. 2016 г.

How to Be Single

& Woman Giving Birth: How many babies have you had?
    Meg: Well, I’ve delivered about 3,000 of them.
    Woman Giving Birth: Didn’t you want one?
    Meg: You know what? I just felt like society doesn’t let you pursue your dreams once you have children. And I didn’t feel like I wanted to give up my identity to be a slave to some tiny little love-terrorist. Plus, your body falls to shit, and you have no time to exercise and forget about sleep for the rest of your life, right?

& Robin: Welcome to the law firm of some guy, some other guy, and some Jewish guy. Just kidding. They’re all Jewish.

& Robin: Let me teach you how to be single...

& Meg: See, some women would look at what you just did and think that you smiled. But, because I’m a doctor, I know that that was probably just an involuntary tic, or gas.

& Tom: Oh, you’re the one getting married... Marriage! The end of spontaneous sex, traveling by yourself and buying whatever you want without having to ask permission, right?.. Marriage!


& Alice: Oh, this could be a reading window.
Robin: Reading is for ugly losers.

& Meg: I don’t even know why we’re having this conversation. I mean, you are obviously not a real thing and I feel like we’re wasting air even talking about it.

& Alice: You know what? I am just realizing now that I’ve gone with a complete stranger, to an abandoned location covered in plastic. So, if you’re gonna Dexter me...

& Alice: There’s this thing that people do on New Year’s, where they hike the Grand Canyon in the dark. So that they can watch the New Year come in with the dawn.
    David: That sounds amazing.
    Alice: I know.
    David: I’m just not a hiker. I don’t like that stuff that’s on the ground, that, like, gets on you.
    Alice: The dirt?
    David: Yes.

& Alice: We can’t pass «eleven.»
    Tom: What are you talking about?
    Alice: Our drink number. In every male and female friendship, there’s a number of drinks, and if you pass it, you have to have sex, mathematically.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий