24 окт. 2016 г.

My Roanoke Nightmare. Chapter 6

American Horror Story


6×6

Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell


& Sidney: We’ve all done the math. 14 minutes of commercials per hour. That’s 28 spots at $450,000 per spot. That’s $12 million a show. That is football money at a fraction of the cost.

& Sidney: So, we are gonna be filming everything. People want the reality. They’re interested in the process.

& Sidney: Okay, it’s familiar, but it’s different. Return to Roanoke: Three Days in Hell.

& Sidney: They’re gonna be living in that house over the period of the blood moon, when all of the bad shit happens. Can you imagine the reactions when The Butcher shows up? Or the Chens? And it’ll all be filmed, 24 hours a day!

& Sidney: Reality is what we make of it. You of all people should know that.

& Agnes: Hello. I’m Agnes Mary Winstead, and I played the part of The Butcher in My Roanoke Nightmare.

& Agnes: You can’t do Roanoke without The Butcher!
    Sidney: The Butcher is not real. We only want real people this year.
    Agnes: I’m a real person.


& Agnes: Vile, wretched bastards! Thou dare cast me out of paradise? I am The Butcher...
    Sidney: Don’t turn around.

& Sidney: Okay... alcohol is the secret sauce to reality shows.
    Lawyer: The key word here is «knowingly.» If she’s a real alcoholic, she’s gonna find a drink on her own.

& Diana: Let me get this straight. We would get in more trouble for slipping a drink to Monet than if Lee actually murdered somebody?
    Lawyer: Yes.

& Sidney: I assure you, okay, I am upset, too. But we have come too far to end this before it even starts.

& Rory: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you see that?
    Audrey: I didn’t see anything, no.
    Rory: On the other side of the window.

& Sidney: As you all know, America fell in love with two Shelbys, two Matts and two Lees.
    Rory: And Edward!
    Sidney: And Ed... How could I forget?

& Sidney: ...And we brought you back together to see if magic will strike a second time. Just do you. It’s what America wants to see.

& Monet: What’re we looking at here? A full moon?
    Matt: Nearly full. The blood moon is coming.
    Rory: Is that bad?

& Matt: «R»... is for «Rory.»

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий