23 окт. 2016 г.

Worth Several Cities

Elementary 5×2


& Holmes: You’re not gonna kill me.

& Halcon Zelaya: We don’t want to kill you, Holmes... We want to hire you.

& Holmes: That’s a problem with private clients. They frequently have their own agendas, which is why I prefer working with the police.

& — Are you Yun Jingyi?
    Watson: ...No one calls me by my Chinese name. Not even my mother.

& Watson: $50 million...


& Det. Bell: What are those?
    Holmes: Uh, Chinese characters. They say, «Receive the Mandate of Heaven, and with it longevity and prosperity.»

& Holmes: Rey was right: the green rock was worth a fortune. In fact, the Chinese emperor once traded it for 15 cities. Hence the Chinese idiom for priceless, «worth several cities.»

& Holmes: All things considered, $50 million for the Imperial Jade Seal seems a bit low.

& Holmes: Ambush time.

& Kuo Wenling: I’m a grad student at Columbia. Dad says to tell you that the gross domestic product of Taiwan is 530 billion USD. But the GDP of the People’s Republic of China is over $10 trillion. 20 times as big. So... we have more money.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий