10 окт. 2016 г.

My Mom, Greg's Mom and Josh's Sweet Dance Moves!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×8


& Rebecca: Chanukah. Hanukah. Hanuk-kah. Which one of you is right?

& Josh: I hate being a grown-up during the holidays. Work has me on double shifts this week. I’m not even gonna get to go to the winter wonderland. Gonna miss the fake snow, the fake presents, the fake trees. That’s the real Christmas.

& Greg: Does this present say, «our mom sucks, but I’m gonna try very hard not to hold it against you»?
    Heather: No. It says you’re old and still think kids play outside.


& Rebecca: Well?
    Naomi: You said not to criticize, so I’m not criticizing.

& Paula: Cookie, you don’t get it. There is no lie that you can tell this woman that will get her approval. And it should not matter anyway, because you are not 15.

& Rebecca: Hey, Cal. So I’m gonna head home. Have a wonderful holiday, and I need you to sleep with my mom. Bye.

& Naomi: «Happy»? What’s «happy»? That’s a term for stupid people! I want you to survive! Our people are not about happy. We’re about survival.
    And that is why I’m glad that you stood up to me. Because that means, when the Cossacks come, you can fight back. You can survive.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий