10 окт. 2016 г.

My Roanoke Nightmare. Chapter 4

American Horror Story

6×4

& Dr. Cunningham: Croatoan!.. He’ll be back.

& Dr. Cunningham: No one who knew the history of this place would touch it.

& The Butcher: Thou hast chosen to remain on these hallowed grounds despite our warnings. For these sins, thy blood shall sanctify the land, thy body to enrich the soil and thy soul to serve me for eternity and a day.

& Dr. Cunningham: ...the same lunar cycle in October. The Native Americans called it the Dying Grass Moon. It’s six days, six blood-drenched days. From the first quarter moon, to the blood moon. Now, the spirits can haunt you at any time. They can show themselves or not, but during this period... this is when they can kill.

& Dr. Cunningham: The first quarter moon rises tonight.


& Cricket: You ready to do things my way, now?

& Cricket: I met her... and I lived to tell the tale. But there were moments I felt my survival was in doubt.
    Shelby: The Butcher?
    Cricket: Oh, no, darlin’. I meant the bitch with the real power.

& The Butcher: I heard nary an objection when you were cold and starvin’, my son. Only men with full bellies have the luxury of conscience.

& The Butcher: If thou wishes not to follow me in this life, thou will follow me in the next.

& Cricket: Tell me, young man... Have you ever heard the term «gay for pay»?

& Matt: Her message was clear. We were next.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий