20 окт. 2016 г.

Wieners Out

South Park 20×3


& Narrator: Long ago, in the damned and frozen lands of Scandinavia, there were creatures who wreaked havoc on humanity... the troll. They dwelled in rocks, in caves, isolated from civilization. The creatures were ugly, fat, and slow-witted. But some could also look and behave like human beings. These were the most dangerous...

& Butters: The world wants us all to feel shame just ’cause we were all born with wieners!
    Kyle: Butters, you need to calm down.
    Butters: No! .... I’m done feeling guilt. I’m a boy, dag nab it. And you know what, I’m proud of my little wiener! Mark my words... The moment is coming when you all need to decide. Are you with your kind? Or are you with Uncle Kyle?

& P.C. Principal: ...And now, please sit, stand, or kneel for the national anthem.

& Richard: Well, like I was saying, I’ve been addicted to memberberries for about two months now.
    Randy Marsh: It’s okay, man. You’re not alone.
    Richard: It’s just, you know, membering is so much more fun than thinking. I want so bad to go back when things were good... When I was a kid, you know? Like, the ’80s and the ’90s, and things made sense, you know?
    Randy Marsh: And that’s how we got here to this very memberberry election.

& P.C. Principal: Make no mistake. I want to be very upset. However, as a community, we have all decided that people have the right to protest the National Anthem.
    Wendy: They took their wieners out!
    P.C. Principal: Correct. But they did so peacefully and without malice towards others.

& P.C. Principal: I want you to understand something, ladies. I am in a PC pretzel here because if I say they can’t protest even though you protested, and the only difference is their protest included physical gestures, then I’m body-shaming!
    Heidi: So, you’re just gonna let boys take their wieners out whenever they want?!
    P.C. Principal: That’s what happens when you sit out the National Anthem.


& Butters: We walk together in peace! We walk together in pride! We are not going to feel ashamed for who we are! We are not going to feel guilt for the way we were born!

& Butters: Don’t let anyone tell you you’re somehow less because you’re a boy! Don’t let anyone tell you to not think with your wiener, as if your wiener is a bad thing! What makes us different makes us beautiful! No more shame! No more doubt! No more bigotry!
    — Wieners out!

& Sheila: Am I doing it right, Gerald?
    Gerald: Yep. So hot, honey. Ugh. Warm. Ugh.

& Eric: That’s cool.
    Kyle: No. I know it’s not cool. I know you’re figuring out how to get back at us.
    Eric: I saw a vagina, Kyle.

& Eric: I’m happier now. I have purpose.
    Kyle: You saw whose vagina?
    Eric: My girlfriend’s. She stood six feet away and flashed it really fast. But in that instant, you know what I saw? I saw that humankind could colonize Mars. I saw the potential of our species to terraform other planets and reach the infinite.

& Heidi: Look, Kyle, I think it’s great you’re trying to patch things up with everyone, but the truth is, Eric and I are just kind of out of it now. We’re just out of it now. We gave up social media and all the ugliness that goes along with it, and we’re in a better place.
    Eric: Humans. On Mars.

& Gerald Broflovski: Don’t you get it? I went protocol zero! I broke my phone! I deleted all my e-mail accounts so that nobody can trace me ever again!
    Dick: They will be able to. Everyone.

& Lennart Bedrager: ...This service is only for tracing the identity of trolls. Thank you. Komme oot troll. Komme oot und dee.

& Dick: Fellow trolls, let me introduce you to... Skankhunt42.
    Gerald Broflovski: I’m not necessarily Skankhunt42.
    Fat Troll: It’s okay, Skank. You are with your kind.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий