29 окт. 2016 г.

Swiss Army Man

& Hank: My name is Hank Thompson, and I’ve been stranded out on an island in the Pacific all alone! And this man, this man saved me from the brink of death when he allowed me to ride him like a jet ski, propelled by his f...

& Hank: Ah, you’re the grossest thing in this gross world.

& Manny: I’m not a sack of shit?
    Hank: No, you’re amazing. You’re... You’re a miracle, or... or I’m just hallucinating from starvation.

& Hank: Manny... if you don’t know «Jurassic Park,» you don’t know shit.

& Manny: You’re broken and empty and dirty and smelly and useless and old. You’re like trash, right?
    Hank: Shut up. What...
    Manny: I’m sorry, Hank. I’m just saying the things in my head.
    Hank: Well, you can’t just say everything that comes into your head. That’s bad talking.

& Hank: You know, it used to be... really hard to come by a magazine like that when I was a kid. I’d have to go digging under the bushes by the freeway and sneak into my dad’s stash. I mean, before the Internet, every girl was a lot more special.

& Hank: I bet you probably did the same thing, make up little love stories for each of them...


& Hank: We should turn it off to save power... The phone is on low battery with no signal. We’ve gotta turn it off so we can find help once we’re closer to home.
    Manny: I have a lot of questions about all the things you just said.

& Manny: I don’t know why, but I have this sudden urge to put my mouth on your mouth.
    Hank: Okay, that’s called kissing, but you can’t do that yet. That’s too fast.
    Manny: Oh. Uh... How ’bout if I put my penis in you?
    Hank: That’s even worse.

& Hank: You could talk to her. Tell her you’d love to sit next to her today and every other day, because life is short, and no one deserves to ride the bus alone.

& Manny: I have this feeling, and I don’t know what to call it. It’s like I feel like even though I’m on top of you right now, touching you physically, there’s something stuck in between us.

& Hank: I’m scared. Okay? I’m just a scared, ugly, useless person.
    Manny: But maybe everyone’s a little bit ugly. Yeah, maybe we’re all just ugly, dying sacks of shit, and maybe all it’ll take is one person to just be okay with that, and then the whole world will be dancing and singing and farting, and everyone will feel a little bit less alone.
    Hank: Manny, you have no idea how nice that sounds.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий