2 окт. 2016 г.

Josh and I Are Good People!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×5


& Greg: Bye, liars and terrible people.

& Paula: Karen! You passive-aggressive, miserable piece of garbage. Shut your garbage face!

& Paula: I’m in charge now. And we are going to get some friggin’ work done around here!

& Josh: There are, like, two things going in in my brain right now.
    Father Brah: Two things are a lot for one brain.


& Josh: And that’s not all. I do other things that are sinful. I’ve had premarital sex. Lots of it. And sometimes I watch adult content and I take care of myself. And I don’t mean in the vitamin/exercising kind of way.

& Paula: Oh, come on, Tim’s a dick. We can finally get rid of him, send him back to the land of universal health care and nice people.
    Mrs. Hernandez: ...
    Paula: I know. He’s got kids, and they’re cute. They’re probably jerks, too. Like, little Justin Bieber jerks.
    Mrs. Hernandez: ...
    Paula: You know it’s true!

& Rebecca: What is wrong with me? Off the top of my head, I’d say low self-esteem, a lack of maternal affection and a genetic predisposition for anxiety and depression.

& Paula: I think his kids are cute, okay? They remind me of my kids in good times, when they were young... You know, before they could talk and steal money from my purse.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий