7 окт. 2016 г.

The Dependence Transcendence

The Big Bang Theory 10×3


& Sheldon: I am going to pump cerebral spinal fluid through my brain cells to remove the metabolic by-products of the day’s thoughts.
    Howard: What?
    Sheldon: It’s called sleep and it’s my bedtime. Nighty-night, y’all.

& Sheldon: Superheroes take performance-enhancing chemicals?
    The Flash: You bet. You know why Hulk is so strong?.. Steroids. You know why Batman wanders around at night getting into fights?.. Scotch.

& Sheldon: The first one’s free?

& Sheldon: Flash, how do you stay in business?
    The Flash: You want to know my secret?.. I bought stock in Marvel.


& Sheldon: Gentlemen, I am ready to work. To quote The Martian, «Let’s science the feces out of this!» That’s The Martian the book and The Martian the movie, not Marvin the Martian. Although to quote Marvin the Martian, «I claim this planet in the name of Mars.»

& Bert: You need to leave. I’m in love with both of you now.

& Leonard: Um, I don’t really know how to say this...
    Colonel Williams: Well, you could try starting with «sir».

& Colonel Williams: You think you’re the first government contractor who isn’t gonna deliver on time? We’re still waiting for a big space laser Reagan ordered to beat the commies.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий