6 окт. 2016 г.

Now You See Me 2



& Thaddeus Bradley: The eye. It may not lie... But don’t think for a moment that it can’t be lied to.
    Seeing is believing. But is it truth?

& Thaddeus Bradley: ...mark my words, you will get what’s coming to you. In ways you can’t expect. But very much deserve. Because one thing I believe in is an eye for an eye.

& Agent Cowan: The problem is when you’re two people at the same time, one of them is bound to trip the other. And when that happens, I will be there.
    Dylan Rhodes: Duly noted.

& Jack Wilder: That’s good. No, no, no, it’s good to be positive despite making zero progress in a year.

& Jack Wilder: I’m actually nervous, and I’m not even going onstage.
    Lula: You know, I’ve heard that if you’re nervous, it can be really helpful to picture each other naked.
    J. Daniel Atlas: It’s actually picture the audience naked.
    Lula: No, this is new. This is a new science.


& Merritt McKinney: I think where we are right now, they don’t refer to it as «Chinese food.» It’s just called «food.»

& Merritt McKinney: Steal something for this narcissistic little man boy? I don’t like it.

& J. Daniel Atlas: How did you do that?
    Walter Mabry: Everyone has their button. You push it and they go blind. And yours, obviously, is ego.

& Walter Mabry: Job done!
    Arthur Tressler: Hell is going to seem like a day at the spa by the time we’re through with these Horsemen. Wouldn’t you say?
    Walter Mabry: You had me at «hell.»

& Arthur Tressler: Now, where are the Horsemen?
    Chase McKinney: They’re performers. Their pride, their ego, their need to be adored are all too powerful to keep them out of the limelight for long.

& J. Daniel Atlas: There’s a quote. «It’s actually by the magician that made me wanna do this in the first place. It’s...»
    Dylan Rhodes: «...a magician’s greatest power lies forever shrouded in his empty fist. And the very idea that he can convince the world that he is, in fact, carrying with him a secret.»

& Merritt McKinney: Wait! I just wanna say... I came into the world with the wrong family, but I’m leaving with the right one. I love you guys!

& Thaddeus Bradley: Oh, by the way... Pay no attention to the curtain...

& Thaddeus Bradley: Seeing is believing. But is it truth? Depends on your point of view.


--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий