20 окт. 2016 г.

Cat Ballou

& Cat Ballou: Miss Parker didn’t introduce us. I’m Catherine Ballou.
    Jed: I’m drunk as a skunk.

& Jed: Ma’am, I apologize for my disgusting condition. And I assure you, I will not inflict myself on you any further.

& Clay Boone: I’d rather get cut down in the prime of my young manhood than risk compromising a nice girl like you.

& Clay Boone: What’s your name so’s I can vote for you next election?
    Cat Ballou: Catherine Ballou.

& Frankie Ballou: Shalom aleichem, Jackson Two-Bears.
    Jackson Two-Bears: Mr. Ballou, what’s the use of saying shalom aleichem to me? I’m a full Sioux Indian! I’m not one of the chosen people.

& Cat Ballou: Papa, you’ve gotta do somethin’ about it!
    Frankie Ballou: What we’re gonna do, Catherine, is go on living. We’re gonna eat, we’re gonna sleep, and we’re gonna work. And tomorrow we’re gonna go celebrate the fall harvest day.

& Cat Ballou: You dance so well.
    Jackson Two-Bears: Simple, next to what we learn on the reservation. Buffalo dance. Rain dance. War dance...
    Cat Ballou: Is a square dance anything like a war dance?
    Jackson Two-Bears: This one is.

& Frankie Ballou: Mabel, my six-foot dove!

& Cat Ballou: Everybody has to have some good in him, no matter how depraved and cowardly he thinks he is.
    Clay Boone: You know, you are a sugarplum... You better watch out. Because there are a lot of people that are just as depraved and cowardly as they think they are. And one of them, one of these days, is gonna eat you right up.

& Cat Ballou: You won’t make me cry. You’ll never make me cry!


& Kid Shelleen: Cassidy! What happened to you?
    Butch Cassidy: Ah, cavalry, Pinkertons... The west has changed. For us, business is lousy.

& Kid Shelleen: Why don’t we have a drink for old time’s sake?
    Butch Cassidy: «Old time’s sake?» Uh, that means you got no cash.

& Clay Boone: Well, what about you, Jackson? I mean, you being an Indian and all. Uh, you just gonna go back to livin’ off the land?
    Jackson Two-Bears: You foolin’? You try livin’ out in these mountains, naked, nothin’ but a stone ax.

& Cat Ballou: Hole-In-The-Wall’s impregnable!
    Butch Cassidy: No such thing. Takes more trouble than we’ve been worth to dig us out. Now you made it worthwhile!
    Cat Ballou: Some gang of cutthroats and murderers... We used to whisper your names when we were kids. Scared to say them out loud. How sad...

& Cat Ballou: Kid. There’s still places I want to see, and things I want to do. I don’t want to die.

& Clay Boone: What was that for?
    Jackson Two-Bears: Well, everybody else was doing it. I got a right to share in the fun without regard to race, creed or color. According to the 14th Amendment.

& Sir Harry: A little wine with music. Nineteenth century science. Stone age atmosphere. Caveman passion!.. My wallet is in the top drawer.

& Jackson Two-Bears: Kid? Oh, Kid, what a time for you to fall off the wagon. Look at your eyes.
    Kid Shelleen: What’s wrong with my eyes?
    Jackson Two-Bears: Well, they’re red, bloodshot.
    Kid Shelleen: You ought to see them from my side.

--
++ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий