15 окт. 2016 г.

The Cohabitation Experimentation

The Big Bang Theory 10×4


& Penny: Do they know why the pipe burst?..
    Leonard: Buildings that have a combination of copper and galvanized steel are susceptible to pinholes and corrosion caused by the mobility of ions in the water.... Can’t have your head shoved in a toilet as much as I did and not pick up a few things about plumbing.

& Leonard: We live with Sheldon, so the word «inconvenience» has really lost all meaning.

& Sheldon: Why are you all smiling like crazy people?

& Sheldon: Cohabitation with my girlfriend? That’s a great deal to process.

& Amy: Sheldon, ... let me appeal to the scientist in you. Given the five-week end date, isn’t it the perfect opportunity to consider this an experiment and collect data on our compatibility?
    Sheldon: Don’t try luring me in with sexy talk.

& Sheldon: Of course, the ideal way to conduct this experiment would be with four pairs of identical Sheldons and Amys:
    One pair that was neither dating nor living together.
    One pair that was dating but not living together.
    One pair that was living together but not dating.
    And then, of course, one pair that was living together and dating.
    Although, with that many Sheldons, it’d be such a party, we’d never get anything done.
    Penny: That was a cute story.


& Bernadette: Everyone said I could do better...
    Howard: But you didn’t listen, and presto change-o, my baby’s inside you. Ta-da!

& Leonard: I know exactly what we are gonna do.
    Penny: Really? You’re a genius, and that’s the first thing you come up with?

& Leonard: Hey, Sheldon’s not here, so we are going to put on music and dance in our underwear.
    Penny: Ugh. Can we just have sex?
    Leonard: Oh, don’t worry. Once you see my sweet moves, sex is inevitable. .....
    Penny: Inevitable, you say?

& Penny: Wow! Where did you learn these moves?
    Leonard: The world may have forgotten about Dance Dance Revolution, but not this smooth criminal.

& Penny: I told you not to do the worm.

& Sheldon: Good morning! See? I didn’t knock, but it’s fine. I didn’t knock, but it’s fine. I didn’t knock, but it’s fine.

& Amy: Can’t make fun of something that’s a null set.
    Penny: I feel like I should say «damn.»
    Leonard: Do it.
    Penny: Damn!

& Penny: The new neighbors are weird.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий