16 окт. 2016 г.

I'm Back at Camp with Josh!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×10


& Camp Administrator: Listen, Rebecca, when we say, «get involved,» what we mean is, «give us money.» Our lawyers wouldn’t let us put, «just give us some damn money» on the posters.

& Paula: Don’t do this. This is dumb. You’re a grown-ass lady. You don’t need cutesy letters from childhood. You just need to use what God gave you.
    Rebecca: My charm and my wit?
    Paula: It’s a weird name for your boobs.
    Rebecca: Actually, my boobs names are Bonnie and Clyde. And my ovaries are Hustle and Flow.


& Nurse: Wake up, honey. Wake up.
    Rebecca: Where am I? Am I in the Matrix? Am I Neo? Am I Gretel? Where’s Hansel? Did you eat him?

& Paula: And listen to me, a kiss on the cheek means...
    Rebecca: What does it mean? ...
    Paula: Well, sometimes it means nothing... Uh, sometimes it means it’s your aunt Lucy, and she hasn’t seen you since you were 11, but sometimes... Sometimes it means... everything.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий