22 окт. 2016 г.

The Hot Tub Contamination

The Big Bang Theory 10×5


& Penny: Okay, I’m confused. Which one is Mr. Robot?
    Leonard: I’ll give you a hint... We’re watching Daredevil.

& Sheldon: Will you two please inform Amy how much you enjoy adhering to a strict bathroom schedule?!
    Penny: Can’t.
    Leonard: Won’t.
    Penny: Didn’t.
    Leonard: Don’t.

& Raj: I’ve never been to Palm Springs.
    Stuart: Oh, you should go. It’s terrific. I-I really thrive anywhere the women and the temperature are over 90.

& Amy: We sleep together once a year! You want other partners?
    Sheldon: Don’t blame me. Blame your pal, biology. He’s the pervert pulling the strings here.

& Howard: Well, pulling a quarter out of your ear isn’t the only magic these hands can do...

& Howard: Can you please stop making money come out of me for two minutes?!

& Bernadette: Who would use our hot tub?..


& Leonard: Look, here’s the thing you need to understand about Sheldon: he’s the worst.

& Leonard: I don’t know... What’s a kind of pet that ruins your life?

& Bernadette: I told you raccoons don’t say «Uh-oh!»

& Sheldon: Being with Amy has awoken the sexual creature within. When I see a pretty gal walking down the street, I think, «hubba hubba» like any other guy.
    Penny: You kiss your mother with that mouth?

& Sheldon: ...It’s also why I never open a door without knocking three times. I mean, the first one’s traditional, but two and three are for people to get their pants on.

& Penny: Down the road? Sheldon, she wanted to share a toothbrush holder with you, and now you’re at an ice cream parlor trying to pick up women!..
    Sheldon: Well, anything can sound silly when you put it in that tone.

& Sheldon: I suppose I should apologize to you, as well.
    Penny: O-kay.
    Sheldon: That must have hurt watching me look for other women without ever even considering you... Please understand that I think of you as more of a nanny.

& Bernadette: What do you do in there?!
    Howard: It’s called relaxing, and that’s all you need to know.

& Sheldon: ...And to prove how serious I am about us, I’m willing to take our relationship to the next level.... Amy Farrah Fowler, will you share this toothbrush holder with me?

& Penny: Call me crazy, but I found it moving.

--
On the IMDb

+ Vanity Card # 539!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий