28 окт. 2016 г.

13 Hours

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Payback’s a bitch and her stripper name is Karma.
    Jack Silva: You come up with that on your own?
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: I saw it on a T-shirt in Mexico.

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Go ahead, look up. You see the drone? No? That’s all right, because the drone sees you. Sees your face. We know who you are. If anything happens to us, your home, your family, boom, gone.

& Bob: You have a move tonight.
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: No recon, Chief?
    Bob: What makes you Special Operators so special if you can’t do what I need when I need it?

& Jack Silva: That’s it? I thought every embassy had standard hard-target security measures. Car bomb barricades, full-time Marines.
    DS Dave Ubben: Supposed to. This isn’t an embassy. We’re a temporary diplomatic outpost. Uncle Sam’s on a budget right now, so I guess normal security regulations don’t apply.
    Jack Silva: Man, that’s some real «dot-gov» shit, huh?

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: I hate to piss on your party, ladies, but five dudes with M4s is not enough. The locals on your front gate are worthless, perimeter’s soft, and this whole compound’s a fucking sniper’s paradise. Any big element gets inside here, you guys are gonna fucking die.
    DS Dave Ubben: Well, that’s heartwarming.
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: What? No offense.

& Chris Stevens: So between what we see happening in Egypt with Morsi and the current destabilization of Syria, yes, it’s easy to imagine any number of scenarios playing out here. However, in my mind, our biggest mistake would be to not view this moment as an opportunity.
    ...And I believe that it is our mission as Americans to help Benghazans form a free, democratic and prosperous Libya.


& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: Could be the start of the Holy War.
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: You gonna fight the Holy War in your shorts? Strong move.

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Say goodbye to contract work.
    Jack Silva: You can’t put a price on being able to live with yourself.

& Libyan: Hello, Captain America. I’m fighting for my country.
    Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: You’re welcome.

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Maybe you haven’t noticed it’s open season on Americans in Benghazi right now.

& Bob: I’m ordering the evacuation!
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: You’re not giving orders anymore, you’re taking them. You’re in my world now.

& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: They’re just the local shepherds...

& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: Does it seem like everybody knows what’s going on around here but us?

& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: Chief, these cops? I bet you they work for the bad guys.
    Bob: Does this look like 17 Feb to you?
    Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: Dude, how can you fucking tell? They’re all bad guys until they’re not.

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: I’d settle for a few F16s. Low fly-by over the city would put the fear of God and the United States in them.

& Bob: If they’re shooting at you, just fucking shoot back!

& Sona Jillani: My authority? My authority is that if you don’t send, Americans are going to die. Including the one talking to you right now.

& Jack Silva: I’m thinking about my girls, man. Thinking what would they say about me? «He died in a place he didn’t need to be, in a battle over something he doesn’t understand, in a country that meant nothing to him.»

& Jack Silva: Why is that? Why can’t I go home? Why can’t I go home and just stay there?
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Warriors aren’t trained to retire, Jack.

& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: Guys, this sucks. Every Ranger knows dawn is when the French and Indians attack.

& — Chief. Are we expecting any friendlies?

& Kris ’Tanto’ Paronto: As far as I’m concerned, this isn’t over till it ends. That’s when they’re all dead or we are.

& Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: «All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.»
    Jack Silva: What is that?
    Tyrone ’Rone’ Woods: Something Boon dropped on me earlier. It’s just been rattling around in my head all night.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий