31 окт. 2016 г.

Five Hoda Kotbs

The Last Man on Earth 3×4


& Gail: Son of a bitch! Heel! Heel! Bad car! How dare you disobey me! No luck with these self-driving cars.

& Lewis: No, Tandy. I’m gay.
    Phil: You were gay...
    Lewis: Am gay. Currently.
    Phil: Current... Gay... Oh, my God.

& Phil: We have a gay population! You know, I was pumped when you were just Asian. But a gay Asian? Hey, that checks off two boxes for us. And how perfect that we’re going to San Francisco!

& Phil: Lewis is gay. Awesome!

& Phil: What a wonderful turn of events... My first gay friend.


& Carol: Just think of a place that has all the things we loved about San Francisco: the Golden Gate Bridge, a prison island, world’s curviest street...

& Melissa: I like it burned.

& Carol: Tandy, I usually have your back, but today you’ve been a real pain in the front.

& Phil: Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s gonna be great!
    Lewis: .... A patio furniture store?

& Phil: Okay, uh, new deal. The next natural step in our no-plan plan will be the plan phase.

& Todd: Hey, guys, you should come see this!

& Gail: Holy balls.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий