9 окт. 2016 г.

Liar, Liar, Slutty Dress on Fire

Lucifer 2×2


& Mother: I apologize for my human form, but... at least this one has supreme hindquarters.

& Lucifer: When Dad cast me out, who stood by and did nothing? Hint: it’s a palindrome for «mum.»

& Lucifer: Liar, liar, slutty dress on fire, Mother.

& Lucifer: This one you could kill... I’m joking! I’m joking, Mother.

& Lucifer: God. Traumatized for eternity now, so thank you very much for that.

& Lucifer: Sorry, dear. No torture.

& Mazikeen: You want me to babysit?
    Lucifer: Well, «my mum in the body of a disturbingly hot woman»-sit, but yes, for now.

& Lucifer: Ah, look. You can disco a bad guy into confessing.


& Ella Lopez: Wow! Good eye, Luce! ...ifer.

& Lucifer: Hello? Is this thing on?
    Ella Lopez: I keep waiting for God to talk back to me, too. But you know what, don’t get discouraged, okay? He is listening, it’s just a one-way intercom kind of deal.

& Lucifer: Hawaiian print? The eighth deadly sin.

& Lucifer: Come on! Is that, uh... Cocaine! Oh, and the good stuff, as well. Ah, Detective, welcome to the party.

& Mother: What is this?
    Mazikeen: It’s like money. Humans use it to buy things they can’t afford.

& Mazikeen: I just didn’t find your weak spot. Everyone has one. Human bodies have several...

& Lucifer: I mean, how far can a celestial being trapped in a feeble human body for the first time get?
    Mazikeen: Well, let’s see. She’s stupid hot, wearing my clothes, and she’s got a corporate credit card.
    Lucifer: Bollocks.

& Lucifer: Sorry. Can’t kill my mum.

& Mother: Oh, you little..!
    Lucifer: Devil?

& Mother: He wanted to destroy you. I begged Him not to. I asked Him to send you to Hell instead. I did it because I love you, son. And I always will.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий