22 окт. 2016 г.

Goodnight, Sweet Grimm

Grimm 2×22


«And flights of angels
sing thee to thy rest.»

Shakespeare, «Hamlet»

& Nick: That was delicious.
    Juliette: You’re not just saying that?
    Nick: No, if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t have had two pieces.
    Juliette: But see, that’s the problem. By eating two pieces, I thought you were trying to convince me that you loved it but you really didn’t, so you thought you had to eat two pieces to prove to me that you loved it when you... when you just... you didn’t. That make any sense?
    Nick: In a sort of circuitous and very charming way, yes.


& Monroe: Well, Nick’s not home, so... Things are, we can assume, going well with Juliette.
    Rosalee: Yeah, it’s great. It’s going great.
    Monroe: And, you know, if Nick doesn’t come home tonight... maybe we should clean up.

& Sgt. Wu: Good morning. Well, not really. We’ve got sort of a mini crime wave situation.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий