30 окт. 2016 г.

Josh and I Work on a Case!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×12


& Paula: Like Ed says, «Failure is not an option.»
    Rebecca: I have no idea what you’re talking about right now, but you seem really confident, and you’re talking about space, so... I’m gonna go with your plan.

& Rebecca: I love that we all had the same idea at the same time! It’s like we’re on each other’s mental cycle.

& Josh: Dude, she went to Harvard and she thinks Valencia and I could get a lot of money!
    Chris: That’s what Satan told Faust... Oh, you guys didn’t know? My school went charter.


& Paula: Tell me, is your hot water out?
    Josh’s neighbor: Yeah, but they said they’re going to fix it...
    Rebecca: May I speak to you for a moment about an important issue? A serious problem threatening your right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    Josh’s neighbor: Um...
    Paula: She’s right. It’s a big-ass problem.

& Rebecca: Let’s make ourselves a case, folks!

& Paula: Oh, okay. Get-get them up there. Oh, God... See, people think they’re fake, but when you get up close, you realize no human could design these.

& Rebecca: Tell him, Bert.
    Bert: The Los Angeles county water system is a complex creature—
    Rebecca: Now, we’re surrounded by water, of course, but until those Israelis learn out how to desalinate, we’re up crap’s creek, scrabbling around buying water from Colorado.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий