30 окт. 2016 г.

Grimsby

& Nobby: Hey, everyone. Let’s celebrate responsibly!

& Nobby: Isn’t life strange? I mean, yesterday I’m having a normal day... down the pub with me mates with a firework up me ass. And here we are now, with me brother... doing some running and swimming... different types of cardio.

& Nobby: Can I ask you a question? Are you a Vin Diesel impersonator?

& Nobby: But if you can’t trust family, who can you trust?
    Sebastian: Trust you? Trust you?! Because of you, the head of the World Health Organization is dead... and Harry Potter has AIDS. You managed to do in three seconds what Voldemort failed to do in eight movies.

& Dawn Grobham: Oh, look. I’m exactly like Sharon Stallone in Basic Instincts.

& Sebastian: Nobby.
    Nobby: That’s me darts partner. Ben Kingsley.

& Sebastian: Congratulations, by the way. When are you due?
    Dawn Grobham: Oh, I’m not pregnant. I’m just fucking fat.

& Nobby: As Jesus said, «Thou shalt not suck off your own fucking brother.»
    Sebastian: Do it, or I’ll be dead in 60 seconds!


& Sebastian: Choose. You can suck my scrotum or you can let me die.
    Nobby: ... Okay. What would you like written on your gravestone?
    Sebastian: Suck my balls!

& Nobby: Not to worry, all right? Just leave the spying to your brother.

& Nobby: Listen. Don’t take it personal, love. He kills everyone. It’s because he used to wet the bed.

& Nobby: I searched for you for 28 years. I do not believe in never.

& Nobby: That’s the beauty of LinkedIn!

& Tabansi: Hey, Nobb-Man. How’s your brother going to blend in with football hooligans? Looking like the guy from Despicable Me?

& Lukashenko: How is it you English football supporters say?.. Oh, yes. You’re going to get your bloody head kicked in.

& Nobby: Maybe just shoot me.

& Nobby: So we’re scum, are we? Well, let me tell you something about scum:
    It’s scum who built the hospitals that are now closing down.
    It’s scum who die in the wars started by the bastards in charge.
    It’s scum that keep the Fast and Furious franchise alive.

& Jodie: What are you doing?!
    Nobby: Contributing to society.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs: ...Настройтесь на Коэна – и такие шуточки пойдут хорошо...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий