27 окт. 2016 г.

The Day Will Come When You Won't Be

Ω The viewers discretion is [strongly!] advised.

The Walking Dead 7×1


& Rick: Not today... not tomorrow... but I’m gonna kill you.

& Negan: Let’s go for a ride.

& Negan: It’s a brand-new day, Rick. I want you to think about what could have happened... think about what happened, and think about what can still happen.

& Negan: You are mine. The people back there ... they are mine. This... This is mine.

& Negan: Hey, Rick... go get my ax.

& Negan: Let’s be friends...

& Negan: I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!

& Negan: You bunch of pussies. I’m just getting started.

& Negan: Get me... my... ax!


& Negan: We’re here, prick.

& Negan: This must be hard for you, right? I mean, you have been King Shit for so long. Losin’ two of your own like...

& Negan: You can still lead... a nice, productive life producing for me. I think you’re gonna need it. I just got a feelin’. So take it.

& Negan: Speak when you’re spoken to!

& Negan: Rick, I want you to take your ax...
Ω Now we all know what that story is about. And how it was.

& Negan: Rick... this needs to happen now... chop, chop... or I will crush the little fella’s skull myself.

& Negan: Rick... pick up the ax. Not making a decision is a big decision.

& Negan: Are you gonna make me count?... Okay, Rick. You win. I am counting. 3!

& Negan: You answer to me. You provide for me.
    Rick: Provide for you.
    Negan: You belong to me, right?!
    Rick: Right.
    Negan: Right.

& Negan: Welcome to a brand-new beginning, you sorry shits!

& Negan: We’ll be back for our first offering in one week. Until then... ta-ta.

& Negan: Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together, sittin’ around the table at Sunday dinner and the happily ever after... No. Doesn’t work like that, Rick. Not anymore.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtrack!

Σ Not happy. Not brave. Not new world. And The Negan above them all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий