4 окт. 2016 г.

I'm So Happy That Josh Is So Happy!

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 1×7


& Paula: Look, I get it, Greg is your Jacob, but we all know you’re going to end up with Edward. Because you’re Bella.
    Rebecca: What is that reference? It’s on the tip of my tongue.

& Paula: My marriage is like The Walking Dead, okay? We are all just trying to get out alive.

& Rebecca: Man... the French really know how to make depression look sexy.


& Rebecca: What is Karen doing? She put two spaces after a period. What is this, 1997?

& Rebecca: I need a cab.
    Heather: ??
    Rebecca: Uber. I need an Uber.
    Heather: Oh, okay.

& Rebecca: It’s okay. Let it out. Feel your feelings. Everyone should feel their feelings. Everyone should always feel their feelings.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий