5 окт. 2016 г.

My Roanoke Nightmare. Chapter 3

American Horror Story

6×3

& Cricket: After what happened, you should keep the door locked.

& Lee: Called? By who?
    Cricket: By whom. ... I don’t mean «called» in any way you’d be familiar with, via AT&T, or Sprint... if you’re particularly gauche.

& Cricket: I was sittin’ in my home in the uptown district of New Orleans, having a Café Du Monde beignet... ...And a spirit whispered in my ear that the mystery to this abduction is only gonna be untangled by a man who knows the comings and goings of the other side.

& Cricket: She has a cleaver. She’s called The Butcher.

& Cricket: Croatoan! Croatoan!


& Cricket: Rest your pretty little heads. Cricket has all the answers you seek... The spirits are dark and malevolent, and they do indeed have your daughter. But... I can take you to her. $25,000. I take Visa, MasterCard, Discover...

& Cricket: The Butcher. Her Christian name was Thomasin White. Her husband John was the governor of the colony of Roanoke...

& Ambrose: Mother, the people are starving. And winter is almost upon us.

& Lee: Everybody who lives in North Carolina knows the history of the Lost Colony. It’s a ghost story people told around the campfire...

& Ambrose: Beg for a reprieve, Mother.
    Thomasin White: I bend my knee to no man.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий