14 окт. 2016 г.

The Damned

South Park 20×3


& Cop: ...this one’s different. The events surrounding his quitting Twitter were very suspicious. Most people that quit Twitter leave at least three paragraphs stating that they’re quitting Twitter before they quit Twitter. This child just stopped using it.

& Cop: We’re simply trying to gather information on whether was a Twitter suicide or Twitter homicide.

& Gerald Broflovski: Look, officers, why don’t you just go ask him why he quit Twitter?
    Cop: At where, sir? At where?

& Campaign advisor: Just try and stay focused no matter what your opponent says. Don’t let him rattle you. He’s gonna do whatever he can to try and mess with your head. Don’t buy into it. Whatever he says, just respond with «My opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted.»
    Turd Sandwich: Got it.

& Giant Douche: I am a sick, angry little man. Please, if you care at all about the future of our country, vote for her, okay? She’s the one who at least has some experience. She’s... She’s not as bad as you think. I promise. And unlike me, she’s actually capable of running this country.
    Turd Sandwich: My opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted. What he is saying is simply not true. Do not believe it.


& — Look at them, Martha. Do you see them?.. Lost souls who have quit Twitter. Damned to just wander the earth and hang out and stuff.

& Giant Douche: I don’t want to be here. Please just let me go. I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know anything. I’m scared. I’m completely clueless how to proceed. I just... spew bullshit and cry myself to sleep at night. Stop thinking that I’m anything more than a douche in over his head. For fucking sake, please!
    Randy Marsh: Shit, I’m starting to really like this guy.

& Randy Marsh: What’s going on, Stephen? Why does everything suck this hard?

& Stephen: I don’t know. Nobody knows what to think anymore.
    Randy Marsh: But how did we get here... Completely confused and with shit for choices? It’s like... It’s like there are other forces at work.

& Denmark PM: I am announcing here and to the world that a plan to destroy the troll is underway. For in Denmark, there is one thing we have known for centuries... To get a troll to come out of hiding, you must say its name.

& Eric: I was thinking again... about how women are just as funny as men. And then I realized that the only way to really be sure is to see if African-Americans think they’re funny.
    Heidi: Why is that?
    Eric: Because Black Laughs Matter.

& Gerald Broflovski: Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Protocol zero. No evidence. Clear history, e-mails, delete, delete, delete, delete. Erase, erase, trash, trash.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий