26 окт. 2016 г.

Douche and a Danish

South Park 20×5


& Giant Douche: So I’m standing in line at the airport, waiting in security ’cause of all the freakin’ Muslims...

& Giant Douche: .... I’m sorry. Did I offend you? Where did I lose you, honey? So you’ve been okay with the fuck everyone to death, all the Muslim and Mexican shit, but fingers in the ass did it for you? Cool. Just wanted to see where your line was.

& Giant Douche: .... Poor girls. Did you get your feelings hurt after cheering for «fuck all the immigrants?» Geez. I’m sorry. Geez.

& Giant Douche: Uh... yeah, looks like we’re tanking in the polls. But you know what? It’s fixed. I was never gonna win in the first place. I knew it from the beginning. And on November 8th, when I lose, I’ll be able to say «I told you so!»

& Gerald: All right, look. How do you troll somebody?... No, no, no. It’s not about one person. It’s about pushing people’s buttons so that they’ll react in a way that pushes other people’s buttons!
    Look, you don’t just troll a woman with cancer to get a reaction from her. It’s all about the group of people that are gonna come to her defense! They’re gonna be so self-righteous that another group of people will eventually find those people totally annoying! You’re just setting them against each other.
    It’s like the fission reaction that sets off the fusion explosion! The Internet does it all, and you just sit back with your glass of wine and laugh!
    Anonymous: Wow. That seems kind of mean.
    Gerald: It’s not mean if it’s hilarious!

& Dick: If we all worked with you, Skank, could we do it? Could we troll an entire country?
    Gerald Broflovski: If we all work together?.. Maybe. Maybe.


& Heidi: We’re gonna help Denmark, and Denmark is gonna put an end to trolls.
    Eric: And then maybe everyone can finally be as happy as we are.
    — ♪ Let’s come together as a school ♪
    Eric: ♪ And terraform Maaars ♪

& Gerald Broflovski: Don’t get distracted. We are only trolling Denmark. All right, engaging Twitter now. Prepare for overreaction on my mark. Three, two, mark!

& Giant Douche: It’s all my fault. I just... I just wanted to get rid of all the immigrants, you know? I just... I thought we could fuck them all to death, and everyone started listening to me. Next thing I know, I actually get the nomination from the Republicans.

& Randy Marsh: Every great empire reaches a point where going backward can seem more appealing than forward. When the world is changing so fast, it makes us yearn for the old ways when life seemed simpler. But it doesn’t mean those old ideas are good for us now.
    We have to face one hard reality as a country... The new «Star Wars» was not as good as everyone thought it was.

& Randy Marsh: It may seem fun to go back and recycle the past we loved. But we end up with no sustenance.

& Randy Marsh: You see, we all want to go back to when we were kids. Simple ideas like a big man to protect us, keep us safe... Instead of a fresh, new «Star Wars,» we want the old, just recycled and plopped in our tummies.
    Garrison: You almost make it sound like J.J. Abrams is responsible for this entire election.
    Randy Marsh: Does this look familiar?..

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий