31 мар. 2016 г.

The Rabbit Hole

11.22.63 × 1


& Al: I do make a diet burger. It’s called a salad.

& Christy: It’s $1.25. That can’t be real beef.

& Jake: Cody? What’s holding your attention on this little screen?

& Al: I need you to go in this closet. Just go in there and take a look around. Stay as long as you need, and then come back. Then I’ll tell you everything.

& Jake: All right, going in the closet...

& Jake: What the fuck was that?!?!
    Al: That was October 21, 1960.

& Al: You know what I know? You save Kennedy’s life, you make the world a better place. God damn it!

& Al: Just forget the yellow card man. He’s not important.


& Al: Let’s... let’s go.
    Jake: Go where?
    Al: To the diner. I’ll watch you go through. I can wait two minutes. Two minutes to get a better world.

& Al: Get the right clothes. Back then grown men wore suits and hats.

& Tailor: When I vote, it comes down to character. Richard Nixon has it. You look at him, you think «that’s a good man.»
    Jake: Yeah...

& Al: Don’t get too close to anyone. It never ends well.

& Al: You see, the past doesn’t want to be changed. There are times when you feel it push back, you know? You feel it. When you’re close to changing something, it’s hard to describe, but you’ll know. If you do something that really fucks with the past, the past fucks with you.

& Al: ... You need to cross off that possibility.
    Jake: All right, and if I do that, then what?
    Al: Then you kill Oswald.

& Firefighter: Sir, you shouldn’t be here.
    Jake: Yeah, know what, you’re right. I shouldn’t be here. I can’t do this.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

+ Цитаты из книги.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий