7 мар. 2016 г.

Leave Everything Behind

Mozart in the Jungle 2×8


& Claire: Thomas, when you talk, I can’t listen.
    Thomas: Our marriage in a nutshell, hmm.

& Mike: Maestro, about the curse... do you think it could be psychosomatic?
    Rodrigo: Of course, Michel. Of course it’s psychosomatic. Everything is.
Me, you, the music, the way we experience things. It’s in the head. Psychosomatic.

& Dee Dee: Carpe Diem, because next Diem, there’ll be nothing to carpe.


& Gloria: Well, if I have to be an oldest something, I’m happy to be your oldest friend.

& Rodrigo: Something terrible happened to me in Mexico.
    Ana Maria: You fell in love?
    Rodrigo: No! No, no, no, no. No, I... I was... I got cursed.
    Ana Maria: Is it not the same thing?

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий