9 мар. 2016 г.

Amusia

Mozart in the Jungle 2×9


& Thomas: I live here. But presently, I’m living in the moment.

& Thomas: God, I wanted to be a composer. Look at me now. I can’t even compose myself.

& Bradford: How’d you fix this?
    Lizzie: I literally just Googled, «How do you fix an old projector?»


& Cynthia: Can you please get four eggs? Crack them into a tall glass. ....
    Thomas: Darling, the tomato juice.
    Cynthia: Yes. Got that. I got the coconut, ginger.
    Thomas: Bananas and Sanka!.. It’s a disgusting concoction, but it works every time.
    Cynthia: Asparagus...

& Beethoven: You think you have hearing problems? I can’t hear scheisse!
    Rodrigo: Ludwig.
    Beethoven: I composed most of my «Ninth Symphony» in complete silence. Imagine that, writing an ode to joy, while I was in complete despair.

& Betty: Like I said, that jungle... She’s a bitch.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий