19 мар. 2016 г.

The Next World

The Walking Dead 6×10


& Michonne: Spearmint and baking soda. That’s my favorite.

& Eugene: I mapped out some of the agricultural supply places in the area. Even if they’ve been cleaned out, my bet is that the sorghum would be untouched. Now, that there is a criminally underrated grain that could change the game with our food situation from scary to hunky-dunky... I’m talking standability, drought tolerance, grain-to-stover ratio that is the envy of all corns... Think about it...
    Daryl: .... Thanks.

& Rick: Today’s the day.
    Daryl: Uh-huh.
    Rick: We’re gonna find food, maybe some people. The law of averages has gotta catch up.

& Daryl: We ain’t seen nobody for weeks. Maybe we ain’t gonna find nobody. Maybe that’s a good thing.


& Daryl: Don’t. Don’t. Please don’t!

& Paul: Paul Rovia. But my friends used to call me Jesus.

& Spencer: She said I still knew my way. I never knew my way.
    Michonne: You loved your family?
    Spencer: Yeah.
    Michonne: Then you know your way. It’s home.

& Rick: It is pretty stupid of us to go out there, isn’t it?
    Daryl: Yep.
    Rick: Do it again tomorrow?
    Daryl: Yep.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Σ Finally.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий