6 мар. 2016 г.

The Celebration Experimentation

The Big Bang Theory 9×17


& Sheldon: Very well. You may celebrate my life by throwing a party with cake, presents and a shower of admiration and love. But then you owe me big-time.

& Penny: All right, what about music?
    Sheldon: I enjoy marching bands and Tibetan throat singing.
    Penny: No music it is.
    Bernadette: What kind of cake do you like?
    Sheldon: Well, my favorite is chocolate with strawberry frosting, three layers, and if there’s writing on it, make sure it’s not all caps. I don’t need my dessert yelling at me.


& Stuart: Sounds like something a member of the group might know...
    Penny: Yeah, birthday party first. Pity party later.

& Adam West: If you’re gonna factor in a sense of humor, then I should be at the top of the list. It should be me, Keaton, Kilmer, Lego, Bale... and that pretty boy Clooney.

& Wil Wheaton: Sheldon, I know that we’ve had our ups and downs, but I can honestly say that my life is so much more interesting because you are in it. We may have met because you are a fan of Star Trek. But I have become a fan of Sheldon Cooper. Live long and prosper, buddy. And happy birthday.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Nine years. Two hundred episodes. .....

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий