10 мар. 2016 г.

Home

Mozart in the Jungle 2×10


& Rodrigo: Sharon? It is so much easier to go up than to come down.

& Rodrigo: I know it’s not fair! I know it’s not fair! I... it’s not fair, but is it fair that Mozart was Mozart and Salieri Salieri? Huh? Is it fair that Beethoven lost his ear? He couldn’t hear, Sharon. He couldn’t hear. He couldn’t hear his «Ninth Symphony.» I mean, how fucked up is that? Is it fair that Mahler came to New York to conduct, and he just died? He died. He fell ill, and he just died!


& Cynthia: We are world-class musicians. We have chosen this to be our lives. We have chosen a profession which is hard on relationships, which is hard on our bodies, which requires constant practice and dedication, which practically no one else can understand. This is a difficult vocation, but I ask you now, how many of you would choose a different one? You know, we’re tougher than they think we are. In there, they think we’re a bunch of kooky, eccentric, weak-kneed musicians, but we are goddamn warriors, and we’re gonna win this fight by showing them just how tough we really are. Follow me!

& Thomas: My dear orchestra, I have wanted to be your new conductor ever since the day I became your old conductor.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий