8 мар. 2016 г.

Well

Mad Dogs × 3


& Joel: Wouldn’t it be quicker to.... Cut off his head?

& Cobi: We’re four friends on vacation.
    Sophia: And you’re very close...
    Cobi: Yep, super tight.

& Lex: Do you have any idea what ten grand would mean to these people?
    Gus: Do you have any idea how much my hands and feet mean to me?

& Joel: We should bury him at sea... Milo.

& Gus: Who in the hell buys mini Cokes?
    Lex: I’m not thirsty.

& Joel: You know, people say there is no greater experience than having a kid, but-but when you have one, it’s like-it’s like consigning your-your relationship that you had with your partner to-to history. Like, when-when a-when a man has a child, he-he creates his biggest rival, you know. A person who his wife loves more than him.


& Cobi: Well, everything happens for a reason, right?
    Joel: I don’t think it does. I think only morons believe that.

& Cobi: Um... this is just my opinion, but... I don’t think we’re gonna make the deadline now.

& Sophia: Do you know who uses 500 euro notes?

& Gus: What kind of country has a munchkin-size police force?

& Joel: We got to be careful not to get dehydrated.

& Cobi: The well! We put him in the well.

& Gus: How do you like that, huh? DNA swabbing motherfucker, huh? You like that? Nipple rubbing bastard!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий