23 мар. 2016 г.

Sweet Kicks

Lucifer 1×5


& Lucifer: Mmm, dangerous. Lucifer likes.
    Mazikeen: You were shot and you bled. No sharp objects until we find out why.

& Chloe: That wack job’s gonna totally get me killed.

& Lucifer: She gets what she wants, and I get what I want... a nice juicy gang war.
    Chloe: You mean you offered to help prevent a gang war, right?
    Lucifer: Tomato, tom-ah-to. But, see, that’s why we make such great partners. The «he said, she said» of it all. The yin-yang, the fireworks...

& Chloe: «Deal with the Devil»? Come on, give me a break.
    Lucifer: No, people come to me to ask for favors, and more often than not, I’m happy to oblige.
    Chloe: What do you get?
    Lucifer: Well, sometimes, I have something in mind, but, usually, ... it’s simply to be repaid at a later date. A devilish IOU, if you will.
    Chloe: Who would take a deal like that?
    Lucifer: They all do.


& Mazikeen: This is my favorite place in the city. Look at them on their laptops, writing the next great screenplay, torturing themselves with dreams they know, deep down, they will never achieve... Reminds me of home.

& Dr. Linda: Hello? Is anybody there? I know Krav Maga!

& Lucifer: No, no. I-I can’t be held responsible for what happens after I give someone a favor. I mean, if there’s one thing the Devil knows, it’s that people need to take responsibility for their own bad behavior.

& Mazikeen: Ass saved. You’re welcome. His ass, not yours.

& Chloe: I think I just figured it out, why you do these favors... It’s about power. It makes you feel superior. In control. You’re addicted to creating chaos and seeing where the chips fall, to hell with the consequences. It’s like you have some kind of god complex.
    Lucifer: I most certainly do not!

& Lucifer: Olivia got what she wanted, and I got what I wanted.
    Chloe: Oh, don’t say it. Come on, don’t say it.
    Lucifer: I am now... an official civilian consultant for the LAPD.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий