11 мар. 2016 г.

Flares

Mad Dogs × 4


& Joel: ...... I don’t know what to say.
    Gus: Just tell your kids you love them, that’s all.
    Joel: I’m not sure if they’d believe me..... Be true to yourselves.

& Lex: Just for my benefit, what’s the worst that could happen?

& Sophia: Now I’m busy, so enjoy Belize.

& Lex: She cursed the car.

& Joel: You know the biggest difference between men and women?.. Ask any man what he regrets about his life. He’ll tell you it’s the things he didn’t do. You ask any woman the same question. They’ll always say they regret something they did do.

& Cobi: You know what I keep thinking about?.. What people might find out about me if I don’t come back. And things might be misinterpreted. Receipts or e-mails. Nothing bad, but, just... I didn’t have the chance to explain it properly.


& Joel: Say you could have your life over again. Would you do it all the same?
    Cobi: No.
    Gus: Definitely not.
    Joel: So it’s true. We all regret the things we didn’t do when we had the chance, and we don’t get to go back and change any of it.

& Cobi: Please, Lord... I screwed up my life. May I please have another shot? — No! No, you, uh, you had your chance. Now fuck off.

& Cobi: Sit down and talk? What, do you think I’m stupid, Joel? Guys don’t sit down and talk. We may call, if we have to, we may send an e-mail or-or a text, but most guys avoid all forms of extended discussion at all costs. There is one exception, though. If we think there’s gonna be a fuck at the end of it, then we’re all ears. We’ll listen to anything, as long as it takes. Sit down and talk?! Don’t insult me, Joel!

& Hitman: Hmm. «Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.» Laird Hamilton... he’s a standup power board champion.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий