14 мар. 2016 г.

Switch

Better Call Saul 2×1


& Saul: .... Well, I know what stopped me. And you know what? It’s never stopping me again.

& Saul: Not midlife crisis. Clarity. Midlife clarity.

& Saul: This is for me, okay? I-I got into the law for all the wrong reasons. I’m trusting my instincts. I think that my talents are better spent elsewhere.

& Saul: I’m not saying it didn’t have its moments, but the stuff I liked about it... selling people, convincing people... I don’t have to be a lawyer to do that. Besides, people tell me how they see me, and it’s not as a lawyer.

& Kim: Okay, then, what’s the plan?
    Saul: To be open to the universe.
    Kim: Okay, so no plan. Just walk the Earth, like Jules at the end of «Pulp Fiction»?
    Saul: Look, whatever the universe presents, whatever opportunity arises, I will take it.


& Kim: Jimmy, do you remember how long you studied for that bar? How hard you worked? All that effort, you’re just gonna toss it away?
    Saul: That’s the Sunk Cost Fallacy. The Fallacy of Sunk Cost... It’s what gamblers do. They throw good money after bad thinking they can turn their luck around. It’s like, «I’ve already spent this much money or time... whatever. I got to keep going!» No, there’s no reward at the end of this game.

& Saul: You want to understand what I’m talking about? Follow my lead.

& Ken: My name’s Ken, by the way.
    Saul: Uh, Viktor, with a «K.»
    Ken: Cool. Viktor with a «K.» And this lovely lady is?....
    Kim: It’s... Giselle. Giselle Saint Claire.

& Ken: Now, that’s got all my contact info. Call me anytime with questions or anything at all.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий