13 мар. 2016 г.

No Way Out

The Walking Dead 6×9


& Savior: If you have to eat shit... best not to nibble. Bite, chew, swallow, repeat. It goes quicker.

& Rick: All right, new plan.

& Enid: When I wanted to run... you said, "That's how you lose people... even after they're gone." What the hell does that mean?
    Glenn: People you love... they made you who you are. They're still part of you. If you stop being you, that last bit of them that's still around inside, who you are... it's gone.

& Alfa Wolf: You need to know it's safer out there than it is in here.

& Carol: I should've killed you. I should've.


& Gabriel: We've been praying... together. Praying that God will save our town. Well, our prayers have been answered. God will save Alexandria... because God has given us the courage to save it ourselves.

& Rosita: Eugene, you don't have to.
    Eugene: That's incorrect. I do. No one gets to clock out today. And, hell, this is a story people are gonna tell.

& Rick: Today... I saw what they could do, what we could do, if we work together. We'll rebuild the walls. We'll expand the walls. There will be more. There's gotta be more. Everything Deanna was talking about... is possible. It's all possible. I see that now.

& Rick: I want to show you the new world, Carl. I want to make it a reality for you. Please, Carl... let me show you. Plea-- please, son, don't die.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

Σ Epic. But such a massacre? Leaving the ballast behind?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий