23 мар. 2016 г.

Who Is That Masked Man?

Elementary 4×14


& Holmes: «Nicolette»?
    Watson: Everyone within 100 miles of Montreal has a sexy French name. Would’ve been suspicious if I didn’t.

& Mr. Holmes: It’s impossible.
    Holmes: There is a vast gulf between «impossible» and «impossible to imagine.»

& Holmes: I assure you there’s no such thing as a master of disguise. If there was, I’d be one myself.
    Det. Bell: Of course you would.
    Holmes: You scoff, but I did drama at school. I mastered stage makeup. I was quite adept with prosthetics and wigs, but I learned that they have their limits. A plan to infiltrate a dining club in the guise of a loathed rival was a spectacular failure.


& Watson: You slept.
    Holmes: Yes, I’m human. It is required periodically.

& Watson: I’m giving myself an «I», for «Incomplete».

& Holmes: She’s no less dead. I’m no less an addict. And you’re no more a father.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий