24 мар. 2016 г.

Valhalla

The Last Man on Earth 2×12


& Phil: Phil Miller got knocked down, and this time, he did not get up again. We raise a whiskey drink, we raise a vodka drink. What a hero.

& Erica: Tandy, I told you, Phil wouldn’t have wanted this.
    Phil: No, this is not what he would’ve wanted, but this is what he deserves.

& Phil: ....And now we send him to the sea.

& Carol: Hey, your speech was a bull’s-eye.
    Phil: Well, Carol, the heart’s aim is always true when it’s dancing like no one’s watching.


& Phil: Wait, Carol, Carol. There’s something I have to tell you. This is gonna be hard to hear.
    Carol: Then I’ll move in closer.

& Phil: Todd and Gail are boning.
    Carol: Cheese and rice!

& Todd: Hey, Melissa. Chewing on your boots there?

& Phil: You know what? You’re no Viking! You’re a sucking!

& Melissa: Well, I think we might get back together.
    Carol: I have diarrhea. Bye.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий