7 мар. 2016 г.

Can You Marry a Moon?

Mozart in the Jungle 2×7


& Mike: ... I’m so sorry...
    Rodrigo: Michel, it’s okay. There’s water. There’s a bridge. It’s okay.

& Rodrigo: You want me to separate from a cloud... How can you marry the moon?..

& Betty: Was there hanky-panky?
    Hailey: No. Not then. I mean, there was hanky, but there wasn’t any panky.
    Betty: But there’s been panky since then?

& Hailey: He is so lost. He’s like this little lost egomaniac. He’s like the maestro of «disaestro.»

& Thomas: Man, you’ve got to know the difference between a man unconscious and a man subconscious.
    Bradford: You were snoring.
    Thomas: No. I was in a trans-state between waking and dreaming. And I was doing some pretty fucking great work!


& Thomas: Darling, this is just not working for me! When I asked you to be a fly on the wall, I didn’t expect you to be a fly in my fucking piano!

& Thomas: I wanted you to immortalize this moment... the completion of my debut symphony. What do I get? You’re immortalizing my mortality.

& Thomas: I’ve tried everything to try and stimulate myself... no eating, overeating, sleep deprivation, sleep saturation. I’ve even soaked cotton balls in rubbing alcohol and jammed them into my ear canals!
    Bradford: Why?
    Thomas: Well, apparently, Salvador Dalí put rubbing alcohol on his eyelids to distort his sense of reality.
    Bradford: What happened when you tried it?
    Thomas: I got a lot of wax out.

& Dee Dee: I percuss when I’m nervous, and Darth Vader here is giving me the fucking death stare.

& Rodrigo: You know, these aerobics... exercises is good for the... exorcising the...
    Mike: The... the curse?

& French Conductor: Sergei, I liked you much better before the fall of Communism.
    Russian Conductor: Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff... all the musical greats have been Russian. You? You have Debussy.

& Thomas: Walsh, you don’t talk to my hermano like that, man.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий