25 мар. 2016 г.

Lost in the Sun

& John: Hey, you like women?
    Louis: Yeah, I guess.
    John: You guess? All right, well, know this. A scorned woman will tear your heart out, put it between two buns and eat it just as your life slips away before you. Don’t ever forget that.

& Rose: If you could, if there was any place on Earth you could run away to, where’d you run?
    Louis: If I had to choose?.. I’d probably go home. Pretty exciting, right?


& Mary: They always run.

& John: I made a lot of mistakes in my life. But they were my mistakes, nobody else’s. They’re mine... You know, when you get older, Louis, all those mistakes start piling up inside you. Just a pile of mistakes. Regrets, blame. It’s enough to make you feel sick to your stomach.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий