11 мар. 2016 г.

The Good Life

Billions 1×5


& Axelrod: Air cell one-tenth of an inch. Perfect color. It’s beautiful... Double yolker. Give me the odds.
    Tito: About one in a thousand. But I got six in a row once.
    Axelrod: That’s quintillion to one. Franchise that fucking hen.

& Axelrod: It hit me. Why work so hard if not to do what we want, when we want?

& McCue: I might’ve misheard earlier, but, um, did you call the US Attorney «dude»?
    Dale: Sorry?
    McCue: Back there. I think you might’ve said something like, «Dude, it’s perfect,» to the US Attorney.

& Lara: I know you wanted it to be a good surprise. And it is, once I started getting used to it. But I do still have to go set up for it.

& Axelrod: Maybe I’ll watch a movie.
    Lara: Inglourious Basterds again?
    Axelrod: No. I’ve never seen Citizen Kane, projected, the way you’re supposed to.

& Bryan: He paid cash for the hotel room, but he couldn’t turn down the reward points.
    Chuck: Every man is a junkie for something. Find it, find him, and you did.


& Chuck: No one quits while they’re ahead. This isn’t France. It’s America. We think noblesse oblige is a new entrée at Olive Garden.

& Axelrod: It’s hard to know how a guy will react once he’s getting his fingernails torn out.
    Hal: If anybody can vouch for that, I’m your guy. We’re all made of the same thing... nerves, sinew, the levers, the pulleys. Once someone’s opened up, the same thing always happens, eventually.
    Axelrod: You freak me out sometimes.

& Bryan: Only people with money forget about money.

& Wagner: A couple more days, it’ll be fucking Lord of the Flies in here.
    Wendy: I think it’s time for one of your offsite team building exercises.

& Bryan: You’ll sign the warrant applications?
    Chuck: Of course.
    Bryan: Yeah, why don’t we, um, order some drones while we’re at it?
    Chuck: Great idea.

& Axelrod: Felt like... freedom, you know? Like I could taste it. The Galápagos? I almost got on my boat today and didn’t get back off.
    Wagner: Why didn’t you?
    Axelrod: Because I fucking love this place. I love what I do. I love what we do.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий