24 мар. 2016 г.

Star City 2046

Legends of Tomorrow 1×6


& Jefferson: Whoever he is, I don’t plan on sticking around to get shish kebabbed by this dude.

& Rory: You know what I think? I think you think too much.

& Rory: It’s not money. It’s not jewels. It’s not a valuable artifact. You’re just lucky I’ll steal anything right about now.

& Rory: We could live like kings here. No cops, no heroes... just some fool in a green hoodie. It’s Christmas every day.

& Sara: What happened to you? To Laurel, to my dad... Felicity...
    Oliver Queen: They’re gone. All of them.
    Sara: What do you mean? Ollie...
    Oliver Queen: Gone.


& Ray: Well, we’re all adults here, right? Getting to know each other a little bit better, it’s not gonna stop us from saving the world.

& Snart: I’m the brains. You’re the muscle. That’s how it’s always been. And on occasion, I’ve had to call some audibles. You have a habit of getting in your own way, Mick.

& Kendra: That... that’s totally okay, except that three months ago, I was a completely normal person and now I’m a hawk goddess traveling through time, trying to avoid being killed by an immortal psychopath who murdered the man I was destined to be with. So...

& Hunter: Well, the beauty of this mission is that the real question is not where, but when.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Enough.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий