12 мар. 2016 г.

Playdates

Modern Family 7×10


& Jay: You’ve got to be kidding me. I mean, it’s bad enough that these kids today have to make a date to play with each other. They can’t go in the street and kick a can or drool over a friend’s centerfold of Kim Novak.
    Gloria: Say something I understand.
    Jay: Why do we all have to sit around and watch our kids play?
    Gloria: Because that’s what people do now.

& Map Seller: Gay things, right? What’s the gayest thing you can think of?
    Haley: He’s married to it.


& Claire: I’d like to give you two a little something to think about. Most of the food you eat is prepared by us. ... Next time you take a bite of a big, juicy burger or dig into a bowl of spaghetti, there’s gonna be an extra special ingredient in there, and it won’t be love.

& Mitchell: Aaaah! I can’t even believe I’m talking to you right now.
    Barbra Streisand: Please. I’m just a regular person, like you. I have people put on my pants one leg at a time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий