21 мар. 2016 г.

The Night Before

& Rebecca Grinch: You probably wanna go back to your friends...
    Chris: Fuck my friends. Friends come and go... but fans, that’s forever.

& Ethan: Can you even walk?
    Isaac: I can fly.

& Chris: You’re an actual Grinch. You’re like the mayor of Whoville.
    Rebecca Grinch: I’m building a body of work. I’m following in the path of my Christmas heroes: The Grinch, the Sticky Bandits, Hans Gruber from Die Hard.

& Chris: She Home Alone’d me!

& Isaac: Who’s that guy?
    Betsy: What guy?
    Isaac: The guy on the cross.
    Betsy: Jesus.
    Isaac: Oh, Jesus... Oh, Jesus Christ. Is that what they think we did to him?

& Betsy: Don’t throw up! Don’t you throw up here! Swallow it like a girl would. Swallow it! Did you do it? Let me see your mouth.

& Betsy: Is it still happening?
    Betsy’s Mom: It’s still happening a little.


& Isaac: We did not kill Jesus! We did not do that!

& Ethan: Miley Cyrus, this is the nicest thing that anyone’s ever done for me!
    Miley Cyrus: You gotta stop calling me Miley Cyrus.
    Ethan: What should I call you?
    Miley Cyrus: Hannah... Just kidding. I’m drunk. Let’s do this thing!

& Mr. Green: About 20 years ago... I read The Great Gatsby. I love that book. Movie’s all right, 3D gives me a headache... but I’m a sucker for Leo.

& Isaac: It’s harder to stay friends with people when you’re older. You have so much of your own shit going on.

& Ethan: Just pretend I’m saying it right, if you could.

& Diana: Come have sex with my mother and my father.
    Ethan: I thought you were saying, «Come have sex.»
    Diana: With my mother and also my father.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий