5 мар. 2016 г.

How to Make God Laugh

Mozart in the Jungle 2×6


& Rodrigo: «Hai Lai,» do you know how to make God laugh?
    Hailey: You tickle him.
    Rodrigo: No, no, you don’t tickle him because he’s not ticklish. Everybody knows that.

& Rodrigo: It’s my fault, okay? I put you to work a lot, but today I’m taking you to a very special place.
    Hailey: Where?
    Rodrigo: Home.

& Delgado: It’s a beautiful country, yes? You know, Ted Turner has about 2 million acres, which is nice if you didn’t have 3 million like I do.


& Delgado: It is my pride and joy. You call them mustangs.
    Thomas: Wild horses...
    Delgado: «Couldn’t drag me away.»
    Thomas: Ah, you like the Stones, huh?
    Delgado: They played at my daughter’s quinceañera.
    Thomas: Well, Mick played at my wedding with half the bridesmaids. Definitely got a bit of satisfaction there.

& Thomas: See, you don’t buy bloody naming rights for some cross-promotional bullshit. You do it to let the music live...
    Delgado: «La Boheme.»
    Thomas: «La Boheme,» beautiful, and your name should take its rightful place along the great patrons in history... Emperor Franz-Joseph, Cosimo de Medici... Juan. Luis. Delgado.
    Delgado: Juan Luis de Medici, I like it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий